Private Tours –Transfers
1. if you cancel your reservation 21 or more days prior to the scheduled arrival date of the private tour, your entire payment will be refunded.
2. If you cancel in 20 – 12 days prior to the scheduled arrival date of the private tour, the 50% of your down payment will be refunded.
3. Not-refundable for cancellation made at any time less than 11 days.
4. Custom designed bookings will always have a €25.00 per person not-refundable penalty for cancellation made at any time after the booking has been confirmed.
Multi-day Holiday Packages
For all packages, air tours and cruises, in addition to the above mentioned fees passengers are liable for all cancellation fees charged by the specific hotel / airline / cruise line used. In all cases hotels, air-tickets, ferry tickets, tours canceled 60 days prior to departure will incur full cancellation fees. Also for a non-show full cancellation fees will apply. Cancellations 60 to 50 days prior to arrival: 30% charge of total package price Cancellations 49 to 40 days prior to arrival: 50% charge of total package price Cancellations 39 to 31 days prior to arrival: 80% charge of total package price Cancellations 30 days prior to day of arrival & no-show: No refund